You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. – Zig Ziglar
Today, I want to share with you SOME of my favorite “must – haves” in the kitchen.
These are just some of them, but I HIGHLY recommend you get the ones I indicate below.
Fall in love with Apple Cider Vinegar (preferably unpasteurized, unfiltered, RAW – try Braggs).
- Aids in Weight Loss: It can help to control your appetite and make you feel full.
- Promotes Alkalinity: The acid in ACV helps your body to become more alkaline. Balanced pH means more energy and improved digestion!
- Regulate Blood Sugar: Helps to prevent sugar and starch to be stored as fat
- Helps to Reduce Tummy Bloat
- Can detox your kidneys
- Reduce Inflammation
- Among NUMEROUS other benefits. Sounds convincing, right? You don’t want to miss out on this!
Coconut Oil – Truly a Superfood!
- Improves digestions
- Aids in fat loss (eat healthy fats to lose fat!)
- Accelerates the metabolism and gives you energy!
- Boosts the immune system
- Kills harmful gut bacteria
You can even use it as a moisturizer, deep conditioner for your hair, and a make up remover!
Go get you some 😉
Coconut Sugar – this is NOT a superfood, but a BETTER alternative to table sugar.
- Has a low glycemic impact, does not spike blood glucose like Cane Sugar does
- Retains nutrients such as: iron, zinc, calcium, potassium
- If you are looking for a little added sweetness, go for the Coconut Sugar opposed to table sugar.
- Magnesium Plus:
If you are not getting enough magnesium in your nutrition plan, or suffer from leg cramps, you may want to check out magnesium:
- May regulate blood pressure
- Better sleep (balance and control your stress hormones, which may cause insomnia)
- Can help with digestion (cleanse the bowel of toxins!)
- Relaxes the nervous system
- Reduce leg cramps (from improper mineral balance)
Pure Stevia: Certainly not a “must” in the kitchen, but a TINY spoonful will give a touch of sweetness to just about anything. It is calorie free and can be used in moderation.
These are just some of the things I have in my kitchen currently.
But the top 2 things I always have on hand is: Apple Cider Vinegar (Braggs) and Coconut Oil (Organic, cold pressed).
I challenge you to go grab so ACV and Coconut Oil.
Your skin, hair, nails, and body will THANK YOU!!!
Try out the #SunShineShot and watch it work wonders for your body!